Biorevitalization peel PRX-T33
The PRX-T33 biorevitalization peel is an innovative technique of TCA peel that stimulates the regeneration of the skin without involving exfoliation of the epidermis. It helps to strengthen the radiance and brightness of the skin, correct skin imperfections of the skin and reduce stretch marks.
The biorevitalization peel is indicated for patients who want to obtain the result of a TCA peel without its side effects while benefiting from the plumping effect permitted by mesotherapy.
The peel is really versatile and can be used on the face and body
Face – Tightening of skin, reducing pigmentation and melasma, acne scarring, blackheads and pores minimised
Body – Stretch marks, loose skin on the chest, arms and stomach, acne scarring on the back
The principle of the biorevitalization peel PRX-T33
The PRX-T33 peel represents the latest generation TCA peel. It is based on an innovative formula composed of 33% TCA (Trichloroacetic acid, the active ingredient of a peel), 5% Kojic acid and Hydrogen peroxide (H202).
The TCA PRX-T33 peel is developed by the WIQOMed laboratory and distributed in France by the Novelskin laboratory. The effectiveness of this new type of TCA peel has been proven in 10 years of clinical studies. In 2015, more than 100,000 patients were treated.
Face diagnostic consultation
The presence of hydrogen peroxide (commonly “hydrogen peroxide”) modulates the action of TCA, which prevents desquamation. Despite a higher TCA than traditional peels (around 15-20%), the biorevitalization peel induces almost no side effects.
To help you determine whether a PRX-T33 peel treatment meets your needs and expectations, the firm offers a face diagnostic consultation.
During this face diagnosis, an in-depth assessment of your skin will allow you to develop a tailor-made therapeutic protocol using different treatments of aesthetic medicine.
Who can benefit from a PRX-T33 biorevitalization peeling?
The biorevitalization peel PRX-T33 is indicated for patients wishing to:
- Strengthen the radiance and brightness of facial skin
- Treat dilated pores
- Plumping the skin like a mesotherapy
- Mitigate recent depressed scars (acne, varicella or impetigo scars, superficial traumatic scars, post-surgical)
- Revitalize the skin of the neckline
- Improve the hydration of the skin
- Reduce stretch marks
- Improve the aesthetic appearance of the hands
The biorevitalization peeling session
The first step of the biorevitalization peel is to clean and dry the skin at the treated area (face, neck, décolleté, stomach, hands).
PX-T33 is applied to the skin by massage until the product is completely absorbed. Between 2 and 5 applications are made during the session.
The skin is then washed and rinsed with a soaked pad of water before a moisturizing and nourishing cream is applied.
In the days following the session, the moisturizer that will be prescribed to you should be applied 2 to 3 times a day.
A biorevitalization peel session lasts about 30 minutes.
Contraindications to this type of peel
- A biorevitalization peel is not indicated for patients whose skin is irritated, prone to seborrheic dermatitis or rash (herpes).
- In case of irritated skin, a redness will appear quickly and an intense burn will be felt from the first minutes of the treatment, which will then have to be stopped immediately.
- It is also not recommended for patients allergic to Kojic acid (risk of itching) and latex.
- Skins with a thick horny layer can not be treated because of the risk of exfoliation too intense.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding.